Are you looking for ways to achieve excellent leadership and career skills in the field of insurance? As part of the International Association of Insurance Professionals, Greater Seattle Insurance Professionals (GSIP) is eager to offer you access to over 20 programs in an effort to accelerate your career.
GSIP’s mission is to assist in insurance careers and educational development. Becoming an a GSIP Officer or Board Member will give you the opportunity to improve your leadership and career skills. Every meeting is an opportunity to gain fresh insight into the insurance industry and the progress members are making in the field.
- Is recognized in the industry for its development of professionals
- Consists of members who are committed to each others’ success
- Employers support because of the value it adds to the business
- Greater Seattle Insurance Professionals (GSIP) is a member of The International Association of Insurance Professionals (IAIP), a non-profit association.
- Founded in 1936, GSIP was initially conceived to offer insurance education to women in the insurance industry. Today, GSIP is among the top associations that offer quality insurance education to both men and women in Seattle and across the country.
- Members range in age from 20 to 80 years-old. Whether an entry-level, agency owner, or an executive in a major corporation, membership is open to anyone employed in the risk and insurance field. Individuals may join local association or become a member-at-large.
Please contact us for more information about becoming a member or to learn about ways we support the community.